Wall Balls are used often in CrossFit and cause many of us problems.
Some key points to remember when doing wall balls are:
- Keep the ball high by your face when you catch it
- Catch the ball with your hands. Do not catch it in your chest
- Keep the chest up and do not let the ball pull your chest down
- Make sure to send your hips back as you squat. Do not drift onto those toes
- Squat and throw the ball in one motion. Do not squat then stand up and throw
Here is a great video with some more common mistakes made with doing wall ball: